· Cashin Telecom cloud-based PBX is hosted in a data centre. This gives full cloud reliability.
· With Cashin Telecoms cloud-hosted PBX system you have complete freedom of VOIP carriers. You can choose from a range of providers for your phone lines, creating even lower-cost call rates for your business.
· Cashin Telecoms cloud-hosted PBX allows you to set a credit limit. This will notify you when you reach your chosen, monthly spend limit saving you money in the long term.
· Here is a list of general system features of Cashin Telecoms cloud-hosted PBX: Caller ID -Call forwarding on busy | no answer signal | ACD module – Call routing (DID) | Conference calling | Auto-attendant (IVR) | Voicemail and messaging | Music on hold | Group paging | Failover priority routing | Call relay (RTP) | Call parking | Call recording (optional) | Dial by name | Message waiting for indicator | BLF status updates | Find me/follow me | Click-to-call support | Extension to Extension calls (WebRTC)
· Cashin Telecom offer a wide range of IP phones to choose from including: Yealink, Grandstream, Cisco and Snom
· Cashin Telecoms cloud-based PBX also comes with the mobile app for android or iPhone and software for PC, laptop and tablet.